knowing I am will, being, doing. breathing thinking. for Gods joke in my ying to my yang he provided Good love mind as my vessel for the worlds safety in giving me my name thy dominant fuck you flame. Knowingly, I am will, being, doing, thinking breathing one source, flowing firing through enjoying thy heart. I dream In Gods quiet smile, my yin found its yang, yet by perfect knowing. he placed Good Love Mind upon my vine, a fruitful, divine, a vessel I carry, burning bright light, wisdom, loving strength across sub conscious space willingly wielding the beautiful secret hidden inside my name long before I learned to speak it. for every calling arrives wearing the one prepared to carry playfully willingly becoming it. Sowingly I walk, yet above tomorrow, allowing love till lead, purpose till steer, vaginal imagination till become erect form. Thy dominant power over. mining mastery within. a pun, this atom in center space, I fucking smile...
The son shall reap his Fathers fruitful thoughts, Yet to seed and sow tellingly planting ideal ideas. A new year cometh they sayeth today for tomorrow. This is my calling for and to the unseen day in play. To have faith and or to know, if the matter is the same quality? I am one to speak into points shooting arrows towards eye, For ears to hear the target sound in all around the sky. Yes its up for me to dominate the land and sea, For God is choosing me to breathe in love for thee. Letting it be known in the showing picturing seen dream. The son shall reap his Father’s fruitful thoughts, Sowing seeds of wisdom, where faith is wrought. A new year cometh, they sayeth today, For tomorrow’s unseen moments, in rhythmic play. To have faith or to know—are they the same? Each bearing the essence, a truth to claim. I speak into points for word arrows to fly, Shooting towards the target, piercing the sky. Ears hear the song, the sounding profound, Ec...
I conceive my alger horatio story where Gore my great love living life focusing light breathing thinking right begets me a wonderful life and a satisfying full feeling beautiful wife for I in realizing, where each chapter begins knowing I have learned that what I breathe, I become. What I think, I invite. What I love, I strengthen. Sow I place my attention upon bright things, upon worthy things, upon the growing architecture of a beautiful future already gathering itself surround me. Breathing right, thinking light, drawing nourishment from faith, imagination, uplifting joyful expectation. From these roots rise my wonderful life, blossoming through a thousand moments of chosen thought, vibrating frequency feeling, arrow vision. Nesting here beside me, like a song orchestrating symphony, comes............... my beautiful wife.