present view for how it will be from view


I put forth and present my plan imagining thru from end to start and back again. Visualizing mind picturing hue allowing electronics to be way they are, all things mind ideals are forming providing scenic plays. As I close my eyes to visualize I see pretty bodies all near me offering sky's. I accept for being persistent theme is. Prepare scene today present view for how it will be from view.

Electron Electronic Electrical Electorial Election, curious about collection magnetism attracting atoms molecules erecting focusing prepares out picturing more than hypothesis - truth per spective pupiling you. I attract to me present ideal support from spirits ideal inside perfect for me choosing selecting pruning shapes figures perspective and philosophy cumulate love yet now I choose per mind first.

There is truth art in visuals allow present idea yet form allow for free breathe yes each forming picture yours Creator God Artist providing scenes for you. Easily each idea forming ethereal electrically for what is Brain specific measure. Playing scenes over over reeling movie knowing each line for line like memory fantastic love you being keep creating playing allowing God's creative guidance spirit angels for me thankful grateful lovable joy inside heart bursting spark forth loving you













Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision