Thy Dominant

 


knowing I am will, being, doing. breathing thinking. 

for Gods joke in my ying to my yang

he provided Good love mind as my vessel

for the worlds safety in giving me my name

 thy dominant 

fuck you flame. 

Knowingly,

I am will,

being, doing, thinking breathing

one source,

flowing firing through enjoying thy heart.

I dream In Gods quiet smile,

my yin found its yang,

yet by perfect knowing.

he placed Good Love Mind

upon my vine, a fruitful, divine,

a vessel I carry, burning bright light,

wisdom,

 loving strength

across sub conscious space

willingly wielding

the beautiful secret

hidden inside my name

long before

I learned to speak it.

for every calling

arrives wearing

the one prepared

to carry playfully willingly becoming it.

Sowingly I walk,

yet above tomorrow,

allowing love

till lead,

purpose

till steer,

vaginal imagination

till become erect form.

Thy dominant

 power over.

mining mastery within.

a pun, this atom in center space,

I fucking smile.

kissingly.

love.

you. 

Art Baby Blue






Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision