all unto me I say all about you

 


how to prepare a scene fore play

for bringing about a feeling oh so long

to have you mesmerize because I can you

showing my skill is me art baby blue

as you lay there I come from behind

holding her figure saying up rise

to my surprise a watery dew

all unto me I whisper all about you 

in the depths of silence where thoughts softly brew

in dreams woven tight for shadows the play

your essence entwined in the fabric my day

through the halls of memory where echoes resound

your laughter your tears in my heart are found

in the tapestry of moments where stories accrue

each thread holding every scent you

from dawns first light till nights gentle hue

in every heartbeat my love for you grew

for in my vast world through skies clear art baby blue

all unto me I say all about you














Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision