as bright as the sun who mirrors me

 


how do you like my view

may I turn around and twirl I do

looking out upon landscape

knowing its true as I look at you

as I gaze growing the wind today

smiling being bold as I hold your hand this way

tickling each and every shadow to play

all innocence aside as I move in to say

how precious you are lighting up sky

as bright as the sun who mirrors me high

in every flower every tree

a glimpse of eternity wild free

with wings out stretched to soar to sea

winds whispering soft for our souls agree

in innocence found yet forever we plea

for edens grace where love shall be

in sacred dancing jubilee

as bright as the sun smiling who me











Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision