could you sit down for a moment my dear

 


could I come into you 

opening my heart to say I do

from the sea to the sky 

over the moon and beyond

I sing my song lighting the Sun

bringing forth grace and smiles upon eyes

oh where could I bury my face

with a smirk upon lips pretending chagrin

how I must look as imagine you 

picturing thoughts to bring me rise

up into sky creating phallics I

could you sit down for a moment pretty you

enjoyingly sent for seconds true

in the stillness of the evening clear

lets shed our burdens releasing our fear

beneath the stars so bright and sheer

lets contemplate whats far and near

could you sit down for a moment my dear

as twilights whispers draw near

in this fleeting moment lets adhere

to create magic into the atmosphere

our hearts entwined devoid of leer

lets cherish this moment sincere

could you sit down for a moment my dear
,




















Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision