for every thought true about art baby blue

 


for each moment I look

gazing in time

hoping to find life living right

inside my view I see pretty you

dancing in the night and the day

how I smile as eyes wonder 

what it will be like kissing you

for every thought true about art baby blue

each tender touch of the word soft spoke

I weave dreams and sires with love as our cloak

in shading adoring your beauty I find

a masterpiece formed in the depths of my mind

a muse whose grace never cease

for every thought true about art its you

baby blue in every stroke in every view

in your essence I find a sparking light

a portrait of love that feeling just right

for every thought true about art baby blue

my masterpiece is simply loving you













Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision