jumping over history

 


for the world enlarge my view

specifically as I look into above you

what do you wish for me to see

as I ponder wondering who created the sea

are you still or moving very fast

like my mind as I for ever lasts

jumping over history I scribe a scene

where past and future intertwine serene

in the ink of time I trace each line

crafting tales of valor love divine

through the annals of time I soar and dive

weaving narratives coming alive

from ancient ruins to distant shores

eyes painting portraits of courage of closed doors

each stroke of the pen my story unfolds

showing heroes brave and untold

jumping over history I find my voice

playing the symphony in time where all rejoice

for in these words the past is seen

as I scribe a scene jumping over historys screen







Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision