my story is one speaking mind true

 


here I am upon earth and land

calling God to bless me man

standing still yet running in place

patiently waiting for blessing and gifts

love for assists skies being I

waiting upon angels lifting my wings

growing all angles being right sines

I read a story about a man named Job

in reading his I can gladly say 

I would live his twice yet I may be now

for my thoughts is loving and upon one you

my story is one me speaking mind true

where are my fruits for my thinking

where are my atoms forming ideal matter

where are my children born from every speaking

where o where do you see my dear Job

how great your living life comparing to me presently

my story is one speaking mind true

unveiling layers each thought anew

the tapestry for life my words embroider

honesty the needle authenticity the border.

with every stanza I paint my truth

bold strokes of courage uncensored uncouth

through valleys of doubt and mountains of hope

I navigate with words for my scope

in the symphonic voice mine sings clear

no mask to wear no facade to fear

for in the echo of my own refrain

I find solace amidst joy pain

 let the pages turn let the tale unfold

my story raw real forever told

in speaking my mind I find my voice

in this truth I truly rejoice

for being the compass that guides my way

the light of honesty shadows sway

I embrace my flaws my scars my grace

allowing my authenticity for creating its place














Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision