through the gates of gold I go

 


hear me call into the wild

my voice booming like a new born child

growing its me all that I can be

uncovering new worlds new ideals beyond thee

for each thought anew

knowing its all about you

forever grateful strengthening faith

opening new doors in me

eyes wide gazing wonderfully bright

unlocking realms in the life at night

each glance a key for worlds unseen

where dreamings  fantasies convene

for the quiet whispering breeze

I finding the secret to please

with every blinking eye chapters unfolding before thy

for stories ancient yet untold

open sesame I murmuring sigh

and before my view new pathways lie

eyes open wide they seek explore

for in their vision heavens door

In realms where hearts and minds find home

through the gates of gold I go to roam










Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision