celestial protection

 


my sign from the radiating Sun

being my birth month each day a prayed up one

happy to see and I am protected see

from the east to the west north and south

angels standing guarding protecting thy house

for feeling my spirit moving upon Earth

carrying the wind and blowing all worth

round the sphere keeping the dust out of ear
 
in every direction my path is clear
 
each ray a shield a beacon bright

illuminating my days correcting thy night

with angels at every corner posted

their presence felt their vigilance boasted

upon their watchful eyes I find my peace

their silent wings ensure my release

from suns rise to moon lights bend
 
their protection on which I depend

as the earth rotates so does my faith
 
in the unseen forces that create my space

across the lands I find my worth
 
connected deeply to the heart of the earth

so with each day under suns ray
 
I accept the gifts that come my way
  
protected guided and ever free

singing harmony with the celestial bee

my sign from the luminous orb

marking my month with each seed I absorb

joyfully secure seeing my aura pure

guardians eastward westward spanning secure

as my essence travels this globe

zephyrs carrying values in lobe

encircling all shielding from grime

pathways unfurl pristine each time

the golden spheres kiss a guiding touch

In its glow happiness revolving for much 

with sentinels placed at every site
 
presence sensed vigilance a knight

from the first blush of twilights close

their safeguarding presence my trust grows

as the globe spins my belief remains

in unseen forces my space retains

the breeze murmurs my spirit glides

traversing lands wholeness abides
 
for this odyssey value realized

deeply rooted in the earths ties

shielded led in libertys flight
  
In sync my stars guiding light











Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision