Mama, Earth

 



Mama, earth, how i cherish you here,

A grace of art upon the land so close and near,

For all my dreams, being happy you,

Impressing my thoughts into play,

Speaking literally my say,

Wording the air into seeds my forte.

Being thankful I breathe,

How I think of you, my dominate be,

So creatively you birthing me,

And so pretty me you,

Loving you me art baby blue.


Mama, Earth, how I cherish you here,  
A grace of art, so close and near.  
For all my dreams of being happy, you,  
Impressing my part into what is true.

Speaking literally my say,  
Wording the air, planting seeds each day.  
Being thankful as I breathe, so free,  
How I think of you, my dominant be.

So creatively, you birth in me,  
And so pretty, you reflect in thee.  
Loving you, me—art baby blue,  
Together we grow, forever be you.

---

My reflecting love, gratitude, bonding earth celebrating a deep connecting earth, creativity, and the beauty living life. 










Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision