The Field I Carry

 


I clear my energy of all negativity,

stirring surrounding me is protective love light

helping me recognize what energy is mine

and releasing what is not

knowing my thoughts thinking energy,
 
shapes aura, frequency, reality.

I clear my energy of every shadow

that was never mine to carry.

Around surrounds me

stirs a great living circle

vibrating radiating protective

love creation light,

quietly, gently strengthening, faithfully guiding.

I recognize what belongs,

willing my spirit,

For I am

the keeper

of my own garden,

choosing

which thoughts

take root,

which feelings

become flowers,

which visions

become tomorrow.

Knowing my thoughts are living energy,

becoming frequency,

loving presence,

kissing reality.

Sowing in till night day

I breathe clearly. I think beautifully.

I love freely.





 

Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision