The Star of My Story

 


a sympa perfect view

is my thought thinking all ideal love you

for in thee is pretty me

for the idea about telling stories is science fiction

for here you truly are preparing your way around your world

in being  the star of my movie

flying upon planes jets rockets. 

jumping dancing a pun, into a simple,

perfect view is my thought,

thinking all ideal love you.

For within thee

I release the prettier me,

as though every beautiful soul

is a mirror

remembering another.

Stories are not merely imagined.

Hear come tomorrow

speaking ahead of itself.

What some call science fiction,

I call preparation the rehearsal

for a future waiting for belief.

Here,

I prepare my way through my world,

 placing each scene in two loving intention,

choosing each horizon

before I arrive. 

I become.

the star of my own movie,

not seeking applause,

only living the role

I am born to play.

Above the clouds,

planes,

jets,

and rockets

carry only thy body.

Imagination there, already flown,

scribing the next chapter

long before the sky

learned my name.





Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision