Get Behind Me

 


what have I to do with thee. 

get behind me. 

Is a comprehending thought rising wisdom 

up to be. 

for you see,

imagine all things ideally in mind, 

you will control steering creating el wind.

I give myself  this powerful suggestion

that never again will I even for a moment

believe that it will take four months to realize any idea I sire. 

all belief in luck must willingly

from this day be lovingly abundantly fruitful 

in front of me vision

 reproducing itself in kind.

bearing great thinking from my beautiful mind

this one thing I do

forgetting those things which are behind

and reaching forth until those things which are before

I press four words towards the mark,

dominating.

 winning prize.

sow Get behind me

for What have I to do with thee.

Wisdom rises, I take the wheel.

Image in the clear ideal,
for steering my inner wind.

I give my mind
a greater suggestion

expecting fruitful good seed.

Letting allowing me reproduce, beautiful thinking.

rearing winning dominating all kind.

doing This one thing I do

forgiving what is behind,

reaching toward

I impress four words,
arrows in to mark.

Thought aimed. Will moving.

Prize in view.

yes, its

me ,

loving you 




Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision

Thy Dominant