a love profound

 


here I am taking the stage

playing my act a soft spoken sage

listen world theres a new sheriff in town

yet don't mind me if I dress like a clown

its all for the theatre and bringing you smiles

so sit back in your seat and hold onto for awhile

as I communicate my verse and vibrate the son

a journey my words our story begun

in the theatre of life our roles we play

bringing joy in our own unique way

As a clown or a sage its all the same

in the end its the love we proclaim

with laughter and tears I paint the scene

in colors vivid bright and serene

a world where dreams and reality blend

on this stage living life my friend

as I stand before you my heart on display

I invite you to join in to laugh and sway

together we will dance through night and day

for this poetic journey come what may

the curtain shakes the show about to begin

here I am with my art and dreams

enjoying this moment under the beams

a storyteller a jester a sage

bringing life to this enchanted stage

the lights dim low the curtains rise

 in the audience I see eager eyes

my heart beats fast yet my spirits calm

for in this moment I find my psalm

as I take the stage my purpose clear

to bring you joy to share and cheer

art baby blue a touching so light

creating magic brightening night

Here I am on the stage so grand

with dreams as countless as the oceans sand

playing my act with a gentle grace

 In this beautiful loving space.

for every smile a treasure found

in the world of art where love abounds

 as I share my verse and sing my song

this theatre of life where we all belong

the final note a lingering sound

hearing the applause a love profound

a connection forged in the heart sparking light

my show and creativity taking foresight






Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision