beyond sun moon dance

 


as I sit thinking about what life means to thee

beautiful pictures coming to mind easy and free

once upon a time I wondered who imagines who

yet in the present view so happy its you

looking out the window and capturing your smile

loving all the rain as it drops into files

everything has a place in this world rotating round

calling all my angels vibrating my sound

these quiet moments thoughts gently rise

dreams full of love and wonder filling skies

veery water drop a note to our song

uniting our life and dancing along

looking through the window the world spins on

carousing time dusk to dawn

your smile a beacon in the gray

radiating light on a stormy day

hear the rain falling whisperings true

stories of the future and visions anew

a rhythm of the droplets tap as they fall

picking up the phone answering my call.

every moment has a place playing a role

 the grand sign making us whole

calling all my angels I find peace

singing my loving melody willing increase

the rain does fall the winds do blow

yet your love I always know

every drop every breath a precious part

lighting up electric sparking heart to heart

all mysteries unraveling gratefully unfold

for in your smile my story beautifully told

 I sit thinking about what life means to thee

finding my purpose in your company

 you riding beside me dreams take flight

beyond sun moon dancing fulfilling day night
















Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision