in the eyes I see

 


who am I

as I wonder traveling through the sky

feeling like a special dot out in the sea

becoming a butterfly flying up to thee

being easy about life living rightfully

choosing my inner thoughts

speaking my winners plot

in the eyes I see

a path that leads to victory

mirroring a lion pure and strong

dancing to a timeless song

each step precise each move so clear

guided by visions held near

speaking dreams into the day

where hope and courage light my way

 every heartbeat a goal refined

like eating fruit off the vine

 every challenge faced head-on

in this journey I am drawn

through trials met with steadfast grace

in this winners plot I find my place

riding high on dreams so grand

unicorns by my side hand in hand

their rhythm guides me light and free

in this quest I find me

at this height my spirit roars

creating magic crafty soars.

every note my word a vow

to never yield to never bow

art and life a seamless blend

where every moment is a friend

speaking plot my winners pride

happy to know you by my side

coloring swirling emotions one

in this plot we touch the sun











Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision