onto latter day Saturn
for starting offering painting pictures as craft
what a mindful act to play and be
who encourages such a seed ideally unto me
the youngest of the pack and essential to the act
finding ways for expressing my says is my fact
until the truth proves itself
I shall place my books upon shelf
for reading and reference onto latter day Saturn
in shadows and whispers where dark truths align
through corridors of night where phantoms sigh
In realms beyond light my spirit does fly
beneath the pale moons ghastly glow
I wander through dreams where secrets grow
in crypts of sorrow midst whispering low
I seek the wisdom few dare to know
gothic arches and ancient walls
echo with memories lost in the halls
in solitude I find my peace
a mind unchained with thoughts that cease
specters of past with eyes so keen
revealing truths in shadows seen
in the quiet night I hear their plea
blessing tales for internal me
each step I take through dusk and dawn
inward stillness my fears withdrawn
patience a cloak I wear with pride
guiding me through darkness where secrets hide
ravens call from towers high
in their cries the answers lie
not all that glitters is gold or bright
in ascertaining shadows I find my light
through the veil of time I gaze
into moons soft eerie haze
embracing truths that intertwine
knowing is comforting I am divine
for reading and reference onto latter day Saturn
where cosmic truths and ancient lessons pattern
in celestial space where time does not bind
I journey forth with a curious mind