The Radiant Triumph - Act I, Scene II - upon the day I rise

 


upon the day I rise

opening mind for being wise

letting smiles as easy come

ready to laugh as I look for sum

eyes open wide realizing the prize

dancing for joy perfect to my size

in every face a story bright

at the suns height pure loving light


**Title: The Radiant Triumph**

**Act I, Scene II**

*The scene transitions to a bustling marketplace under the bright midday sun. Merchants, villagers, and children fill the stage, engaging in lively conversation and trade. The Protagonist, the Sun, watches over the scene from a high vantage point.*

**Narrator:**

In the heart of day, the sun does reign,
Casting warmth on hill and plain.
The market stirs, alive with cheer,
As noonday light brings all things clear.

*Enter a Wise Sage, who steps to the center of the stage, addressing the crowd with a serene and knowing demeanor.*

**Wise Sage:**

Upon the day I rise,
Opening mind for being wise.
Letting smiles as easy come,
Ready to laugh as I look for sum.

Eyes open wide, realizing the prize,
Dancing for joy perfect to my size,
In every face, a story bright,
At the sun’s height, pure loving light.

*The Villagers gather around the Wise Sage, listening intently. The Protagonist, the Sun, watches over, casting a golden light that seems to enhance the wisdom shared.*

**Merchant:**

Good Sage, your words do warm the heart,
In this light, we play our part.
The sun above, our guiding star,
Shows us truth both near and far.

**Wise Sage:**

In every dawn, a chance reborn,
To greet the day, to break the morn.
The sun does shine on all our deeds,
In its light, our spirit feeds.

So let us cherish this golden grace,
With open hearts and smiling face.
For in the light of day, we find,
A mirror to the soul, unbind.

*The Villagers nod in agreement, their spirits lifted by the Sage's wisdom. Children play and laugh, merchants trade with renewed vigor, and the stage is alive with harmonious activity.*

**Narrator:**

Thus in the market, life does flow,
Beneath the sun’s all-seeing glow.
With wisdom shared and hearts alight,
The day unfolds, pure and bright.

*The Wise Sage exits, leaving the Villagers to carry on with their day, inspired and energized. The Protagonist, the Sun, continues to watch over, ensuring the light and warmth persist.*

**Protagonist (The Sun):**

In every heart, a fire burns,
A lesson in the light one learns.
For as I rise, so do they,
In my glow, they find their way.

*The scene fades as the bustling marketplace continues its lively rhythm, underscored by the harmony of life under the Sun’s benevolent gaze.*

---

**Narrator:**

Thus moves our tale, from dawn to noon,
In the sun’s embracing life’s sweet tune.
With wisdom, joy, and light's pure gleam,
We capture here the heart’s true dream.

*Curtains close on Act I, Scene II, as the stage is set for further adventures under the radiant triumph of the Sun.*




Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision