I glide in the sky
I am literally swinging from the clouds,
Holding on a vine from the heavens,
For the mirror always reflecting you—
What a great view from these heights,
Looking out for me are angels holding kites,
Singing in the wind my favorite song,
The one about me being God's greatest loving son.
Who passed all the tests and is heading home,
To lands larger than any and all plans,
For as I glide in the sky,
Enjoying the here and now,
I kiss the air and everything near,
Opening presence as atoms appear.
---
The wind whispers secrets as I soar,
A melody of love that evermore,
Carries me higher, beyond the stars,
Where dreams align with who I am.
Each breath a gift, a touching grace,
As I dance through the clouds in this special space,
The vine of heaven holds me strong,
Guiding me forward where I belong.
In this moment, nothing feels amiss,
For every touch, every kiss,
Is a reminder of the divine embrace,
Of love and light in every place.
As I swing through the realms unseen,
I find the truth in what has been,
That I am here, whole and complete,
In every beat, in every feat.
The skies open wide, revealing all,
In the vastness where I stand tall,
For in this journey, in this flight,
I create the day, I create the night.
And as the atoms dance and play,
I smile, for I have found the way,
To be at peace, to be in love,
With all that's below and all above.
