I must will
The focus one I must will,
Is above the cost of any bill.
For in so doing, all ideas collapse,
And rise as the seeds attract.
Yet these fields, prepared to bloom,
Are ready to yield and create a boom.
All eyes on my mission,
Enjoying the treats as I pay admission.
As I press forward with unwavering intent,
The path unfolds, my energy well spent.
With every step, the vision grows clear,
Casting aside doubt, embracing what’s near.
The seeds that once lay dormant in the earth,
Now burst forth, a testament to their worth.
In the fertile soil of determination and grace,
They find their rhythm, their rightful place.
The cost is high, yet the reward is sweet,
For every challenge met, every trial complete.
The fields are ripe, the harvest within reach,
Lessons learned in silence, and wisdom they teach.
Eyes upon me, watching as I ascend,
To realms where dreams and reality blend.
For in this journey, I pay the price,
Yet the fruits of labor are worth the sacrifice.
With each admission, a door swings wide,
Revealing the treasures that within reside.
And as I savor the taste of success,
I move forward with purpose, nothing less.