Upon the Earth I Stand

 


Upon the earth I stand,  
Leading a race and man,  
For who could be,  
As pretty as thee,  
Yet dominate the sea, and sun loving me,  
For honoring thy Father, breathing, thinking, creatingly.

---

In the firmament where I tread,  
Guided by the words I've said,  
I lead with strength, with heart and mind,  
A path of purpose, so aligned.

For in your beauty, I find my guide,  
A force of nature by my side,  
Who commands the seas, the skies above,  
In a dance of power, in a dance of love.

Honoring the source from whence we came,  
Breathing life into the flame,  
Thinking thoughts that shape the land,  
Creating worlds with every hand.

Upon this earth, I take my place,  
Leading forward, with steady grace,  
For in this journey, I am free,  
Embracing all, internally.






Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision