Yesteryears Reflections






I was looking at pictures from yesteryears' story,  
Curious about life and how they were living right,  
Or wrong as I veer to the left questioning the height of one's plight.  
As I look over view and consider me pretty you,  
How grateful and lucky to be true blue.  
Art baby who is craftly en vogue,  
Expressing oneself with style and vogue.

Reflecting on the past with a present mind,  
Seeing the evolution of humankind.  
Grateful for the lessons and the growth,  
Cherishing the journey, applauding both.

For in the art of life, we find our way,  
Crafting our stories, day by day.  
From history's canvas, I draw our line,  
Creating a future where we brightly shine.

As I stand, I ponder and muse,  
Understanding the history from different views.  
Admiring the resilience, the journey, the strife,  
Finding inspiration in each documented life.


 

Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision