Energetic Play flowing my way

 


My steam into energetic play flowing my way,

Presenting my word forwarding the day, 

Blowing wind softly yet gently into you.

The wonderment in mind, 

Producing fruits from seeds,

Growing in soul speaking love into thee.

Blessing all atoms molecules too,

And everything else that is part in you. 

To believe, I do, you are part me. boo,

My steam flows in an energetic way,  

Presenting my word, forwarding the day.  

Blowing wind softly, yet gently into you,  

A wonder in mind, Art Baby Blue.

Producing fruits from seeds of light,  

Growing in soul, loving shining bright. 

Blessing all atoms, molecules too,  

And everything else that’s part in you.

To believe, I do, in unity’s view,  

For I see, dear one, you are part me you.

Lovingly, me. Art, Baby, Blue.














Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision