Opening Scene: The Bounce on Me Meme
Here I am presenting myself to the world.
confident bold, being moulded as told.
Following inner instinct, ready bare,
presenting is the picture eyes share,
as my mirroring reflection to bring you in for a kiss,
a thought out from me, inwardly for a twist.
To present my plays, I do for show,
singing my songs, playing shy,
to getting closer two your pretty eyed, smile.
Its the opening scene to the bounce on me meme,
for shooting my shots and capturing dreams.
Here I am presenting myself to the world,
Confident, bold, being molded as told.
Following inner instinct, ready and bare
Presenting the picture that eyes share.
A mirrored reflection to draw you near,
Bringing a kiss, twisting thought into air.
To present my plays, I set the stage,
Singing my songs, turning shy into engage.
Getting closer to your pretty-eyed smile,
The spark that bridges each mile.
This is the opening scene, look the bouncing me meme,
Shooting my shots, capturing supreme.
Bringing vision from dreams.