The Attracting Light
For the selfish me looking out beyond the sea,
In all my scenes I dominating being,
Presenting good loving breathing.
From this thought forward, forever eternally growing,
I become the attracting light that strengthens knowing,
For overcoming Sun and standing upon one,
Where each word scribed loving God.
Yet who could I be you set me free,
To who you truly creating inwardly I,
The fire burning scorching the sky,
Forming my ideal picturing mind,
Me in view and successfully you.
For the selfish me looking out beyond the sea,
In all my scenes, I dominating being,
Presenting good loving, breathing, and seeing.
From this thought forward, eternally growing,
I become the attracting light, ever-flowing,
For overcoming the Sun and standing on one,
Where each word is scribed in love for God's Son.
Yet who could I be? You set me free,
Revealing the truth you create me.
The fire burns, scorching the sky,
Forming the picture in my ideal eye.
Me in view, the light shining through,
Successfully reflecting the truth you.
Standing tall, sparking the time,
In living thy purpose, for thinking presence mind.