The Bird and the Dream

 


I bring a picture upon the reel in mind,

For that one bird in my view,

Protecting from the top in the tree sitting by,

Happy I spotted you there in the sky.

It seems to mean you want a bigger scene,

For you in my showing lighting the fire green. 

In mixing the paint, coloring, touching abstract dream,

Feeling the love of my surreal being. 

I bring a picture upon the reel in mind,

For that one bird, perched and in align,

Protecting from the top, in the tree sitting by,

Happy I spotted you, soaring sky high.

Listen whispers a want for a greater me,

Your presence bold, igniting fire being.

Mixing the paint, a touch surreal,

Coloring visions only the heart can feel.

Tossing strokes into thought, abstract turns wheel,

A symphony in love, each note a seal.

For the dream is alive, and the bird is free,

A perfection reflecting you, a part of me.







 












Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision