The Wonder of You

 


What a wonder of a view is me looking through

How so grateful and happy it being you. 

Because you are you, I have been thinking pretty true,

Have we met in the mind, my name is Art Baby Blue?

See you doing fine and will look hear smile. 

This is acting in my play, 

To be asking Yes I say,

Forming a picturing perfecting ideally unto into self lovingly,

Realizing Greatness. 

You -  Me - Art Baby B.

What a wonder of a view, me looking through,

Grateful and happy, for it’s being you.

Because you are you, I’ve been thinking true,

Have we met in the mind? My name is Art Baby Blue.

See you doing fine, hear the smiling your way,

This is acting, my play—

To ask, to form, and Yes, I say,

Shaping the picture, perfecting the scene,

Lovingly crafting what greatness means.

You and me, in harmony,

A danceful thought, flowing free.

Together creating what eyes long to see,

The beauty in life, through Art Baby B.



















Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision