My Life Unfolding Now
all that the Father has given me,
now comes to thee.
the divine plan of my life now unfolds,
step by step.
I happily recognize each phase of it,
lovingly, me.
accepting this now my present , future,
allowing it and letting it fully, embrace.
show me how to make, create, imagine,
the greatest, best, most abundant happy successful life.
I alight to be, do thy will for thee.
for you is supreme good
me being.
living, my present enjoying,
loving future. now.
here. All that my Father has created,
given unto me, now comes into thee.
your divine plan of my life unfolds step by step,
I recognize joy, love, with open hands.
I accept this present. I welcome my future.
I allow it fully.
curiously, I ask Show me how to create,
how to better imagine,
how till live being the greatest, most abundant,
happy, successful life
I am able to be, receive.
inner I align my highest good,
with willing Loving. Enjoying.
Living now.
For the future I am
is begun
inside the way
I choose to be
today.