The Agreement Within
You and I, we.
must first agree in mind joyfully loving all kind,
for all takes place within thee.
Every character
walks through rooms in me,
wearing some thought
I once gave name now fame.
Sowing conceiving gratefully.
breathing through reed imagination,
poundings creation, becomings musical.
story rending rounds,
toward thy ideal pattern sounds,
herein, I have chosen for myself.
Oh consciousness is a pun the stage.
Assumption scrites the scene.
Feelings givings color.
Faithfulness keeps the curtain raised,
until my inner play.
steps outward.
wearing reality.
Sowing, I remain fulfilling feeling
smiling, winning, masterfully,
great genius me.
loving the assumption
the life is imagining me.
I live it. Act it. Sing it.
Thinking it beautifully.
Certain being I,
pressing upon seducing each moment
kissings lovings patterns.
oh what I know, myself to be.
in creation before consciousness,
receives my son impression
currency returns it
perfectly fitting
electrically mind
hue first loved it you.
pretty being art baby blue