The Sky Beneath Above Sea

 


am 
looking into 
sky wondering you me,

for in this sea, above surround we,

how grateful i am, till be,

is my ideal thought thinking, loving you, me.

for hear I plant tilling see.

my greatest dream, seed growing mirroring tree,

both in hue sub, Consciously.

a view sowing, true love willing. 

be seeing, 

shining enlightening me you.

see I am looking into sky,

wondering you, me, within this blue sea,

 beneath surrounding we.

How grateful I am, above, simply be.

watering the ideal thought
like sunlight loving you, me.

For here I till believing unseen earth,

imagining planting my greatest dream
Oh eye cannot yet see.

A seed below, A tree above.

roots drink subconscious,

branches reach consciousness,

mirroring earth will heaven,

inner sill outer,

thought till thing.

standing between root shooting star

sow view I choose to see.

true love willing, life revealing,

 opening inside me creates wings through up soil.

becoming visible

 the beautiful tree.

you,

me.

I.













Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

To My Fam In Living Picture, We - Be

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision