First Law Is Love

 


for my greatest first commandment,

a loving father can do for you only what He can through you. 
it is through your own thoughts feelings and expectations that love is born. 

with Gods help i am now purposefully and joyously radiating divine love to myself, my world, and to all human kind. 

i let divine love now be made alive in me
for i love the Lord thy God, 
with all thy heart soul mind. 

for i live by the law of Love and Good

shall be, victorious. 

for this thy greatest commandment

 first law.

my loving Father

 through this doorway
I open within 
thought,

feeling expectation, purposefully, joyfully

radiating myself,

in my world,

for all human sine.

 alive in me,

For I love the Lord thy God
with all my heart,
 soul,

 mind.

from this fullness,

I greet life
with open hands.

living by the law
of Love and Good.

 in

commanding my

victory

made visible.





Popular posts from this blog

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision

To Come Within Light