Radiate First
divine love expressing through me,
now draws to me, all that is ideally needed wanting,
to make me happy, in my life complete.
sowing, enjoying the law of radiation and attraction,
knowing one must radiate before you attract,
I go to work, playing in my thinking to mentally choose,
mentally accept, and mentally radiate,
what I wish to experience great life.
it gives me a victorious feeling now before the rich results.
come enjoying my life complete.
for my Divine love expressing through me.
hear draws, for word my life what beautifully belongs.
In perfecting this law,
I playing within thought,
mentally choosing, accepting, radiating
love, abundance, freedom,
within, for above rich results.
I becoming victorious now.
letting fulfillment shine sunlight touching earth
a pun the flowering opens.
What I am,
In practice perfecting being.
my wishful dream till receive, to radiate,
creating, enjoying,
this beautiful feeling
being completely.
in love,
my life