Tracks Ahead

 


Upon Thomas Trowards train

i generally scribe ideas for the reoccurring investment,

yet today my impromptu stock asset report.

I have come along way in mind, 

wherefore, most ideas are present and forward dividends. 

letting go all residue of past experiences that tingle,

yet my revisioning is beginning to see. 

For the standing one learns through winning trials and tribulations.

for i am present scribing,

till will, begin, seeing Ideally what I want creating mental scenes,

 two weeks, one week, present.

for mastering practice, creating tracks for each ideal word,

retuning greatness vibration frequency. 

sowing now I prescribe, for the recurring investment.

thought placed today returning greater tomorrow.

Yet in this impromptu annual report

I have earned Good Love mind.

My ideas now facing leaning forward.

my roots the Past experience tingle me strength,

Revision is clear the lens.

I see.

in standing one learns
through trials, experiments, churning curiosity,

persistent perspective through, by focusing on imagining winning.

So here I am present, scribing sage being now.

Two weeks. One week. Today.

Creating scenes, my play, for loving I say,

beyond practice presenting each ideal word,

like laying a thought on track,

imaging, train feeling, moving action.

returning the future.

I knowingly think I can, sow doing,

tilling, willing greatness my one frequency,

retuning the radiating attracting vibration

I am broadcasting.






Popular posts from this blog

Scenes from the Goal

Thy Dominant

The Son Reaps the Father's Vision